- Monday is the Feast of the Solemnity of Mary. Mass will be at 8:30 am only as it is not a Holy Day of Obligation this year.
- If you want donations to the parish to be included in your 2017 statement, all checks must be received in the office by December 31st OR have a postmark on or before December 31st. Thank you for your generous support through the years.
- Please help yourself to the 2018 Archdiocesan calendars in the vestibule.
- There are still copies of the book A Mind at Peace given out on Christmas in the vestibule. Please take a book if your family did not receive one.
- There will be NO High School Youth Group gathering Sunday evening.
- Finally, all offices of Christ the King will be closed January 1st and 2nd. Happy New Year!
Powered by Facebook Comments