What is Online Giving?
Online giving is an easy, safe and convenient way to make offertory contributions to the church.
Online Giving makes it easy for you to fulfill your financial commitments to the parish even when you are unable to attend Mass. You do not need to bring cash or checks to church. Giving electronically also helps you and the church staff plan & budget.
- No need for checks
- Option to remain anonymous
- Flexibility to align your donations to the parish with your household budget
- Allows you to give even if you are unable to attend parish services
- Contribution amount is easily adjusted
- Credit card option allows you to take advantage of any benefits such as airline mileage or cash bonuses
- Use Online Giving in conjunction with offering envelopes
- No need to share confidential account information as you may enter it directly into the Online Giving secure site
- No check processing fees
- Increases regular giving with recurring contributions
- More accurate revenue forecasting
- Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
- Reaches a wider demographic of givers
- Accommodates special parish collections and missions
- Eliminates concerns regarding security of sensitive data
- Enhanced focus on parish ministries and activities
How Do I Get Started?
- Click on the logo below, register for an account and log in to set up your donations to the parish - it is that simple!